Everything You Always Wanted to Know
About Program Evaluation
(a workshop and optional lab session)
... and designing and describing program evaluations
feels like traversing new and uncharted territory …
About the trainer - Lisa Arnold (instructor) has over 25 years of nonprofit experience in fundraising and social change work. During this time, she:
- is (or has been) a regular contributor on fundraising and social change to Crosscut.com and OpEd News; and published pieces in the Seattle Times, Stranger (SLOG), Puget Sound Business Journal, Tacoma News Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times,and more
- has written grants for, trained staffs and boards of, and consulted with nonprofits throughout Puget Sound since 2003 (following years of grassroots organizing and fundraising as a nonprofit employee)
- has taught fundraising and grassroots organizing workshops at Evergreen State, the University of Washington, and other colleges throughout the Puget Sound area
Lisa has bachelor's degrees in math and psychology from Northwestern University (through a social science research program) and a master's degree in social service administration from the University of Chicago.
Reviews of Lisa's workshops
- "What wonderful classes!" Safi Foundation newsletter
- "Fantastic! We will get more grants because of this class." Rainbow Center of Pierce County
- "I received an extremely grounded and practical education on ...grant writing I was already familiar with. Your insights and ... examples as well as commentary were so relevant and insightful....You were an excellent and accessible presenter..." Mari Kim, PhD; Grant Writer
- Participant Limit: 6
- Thurs. Feb. 7; 2 – 4 p.m. (workshop)
- Thurs. Feb. 14, 2 – 4 p.m. (lab)
- Location: I'll select a place based on registrants' location preferences, and email location information to registrants on Feb. 1.
- workshop only - $100
- lab only - $100
- workshop and lab - $160
To register and pay for the workshop and/or lab, click on "Pay Now" below, scroll to the amount of money you want to pay, and follow the subsequent directions. I will follow up with you via email to confirm your participation and workshop location preferences. If you would like me to contact you via phone instead, please include your phone number with payment information.