I will be at the 2nd Annual Dance Against Domestic Abuse:
a showcase of
some of Seattle's most innovative and exciting belly dancers,
a dance party, and
an art auction,
organized to raise money for Thrivers' Action Group (TAG),
a local 501 c (3) nonprofit organization
dedicated to helping people
understand how to recognize, address, and prevent
Last year's event was a blast! You won't want to miss it. More details:
- Saturday September 24, 2011; 6:30 - 10:00 p.m.
- EM Fine Art Gallery: 410 N. Dexter, Seattle
- Hors d'oeuvres and no-host bar
- Tickets are $35, available at www.brownpapertickets.com
- For more info, see www.thriversactiongroup.org.